Thursday, January 12, 2017

2016 Year in Review

Remember that time I had a blog that I regularly updated?
HA! Me neither!
While blogging clearly has become something that I just don't have time to do as often as I would like,
 I do love having this little outlet where I can write down sweet memories I just don't want to forget.
This year, I will not even be resolving to blog more as in years past. 
Because judging by the fact that my 2015 year in review was my last post, clearly I just can't stick to it!
With that said, here is a recap of our 2016 because I want to always remember how we spent our days together last year.

January


  • I joined the Twin Cities Moms Blog event team!
  • We committed to more family fun weekends with movies, rides at MOA, Children's Museum trips, and more!

February




  • Celebrated my 25th birthday
  • Emme became fully potty trained!
  • Emme and Daddy went to their first ever daddy daughter dance
  • I left working at Lifetime

March

Apparently nothing super exciting went down in March- HA!


April


  • 3rd annual family trip to Chicago
  • We put our townhouse on the market!

May


  • Sold our house and bought our new house!
  • Join the Twin Cities Moms Blog team as Project Coordinator - my dream job!

June






  • Celebrated 5 years of marriage with a surprise hotel getaway downtown! 
  • Close on our townhouse and temporarily moved in with my dad 
  • Ethan spent nearly the whole month away for National Guard
  • Emme and me went to Colorado with my family for a vacation in Colorado Springs
  • We paid off all of our student loans and our van to become completely debt free!

July


Close on our new home, renovations begin! 

August





  • Yearly summer day trip to Stillwater
  • Emme's first boat ride with Stephanie & Jim on Lake Minnetonka
  • MN State Fair aka: the Kleiner family's favorite time of year ;)
  • Started my health and wellness journey by getting back into maintaining my diet and exercise!

September




  • Emme turns 3! Celebrated at the park with friends at her "Uno, Dos, Tres Fiesta!"
  • Emme starts dance and two days a week of school

October


  • Finish home renovation and move in!
  • Celebrate Ethan's 26th birthday
  • First Halloween in our new house- Emme goes as Belle!
  • Enjoyed two women's conferences with friends

November


  • Hosted Thanksgiving Brunch with my high school friends for the second year
  • Ethan gets promoted at work!

December

  • Yearly Duluth trip for Bentleyville
  • Celebrated the victory of losing 16 lbs by the end of the year!


That's a wrap, 2016!
We wish you and your family a wonderful New Year!
We are believing that the best is yet to come!
Love,
The Kleiners

No comments:

Post a Comment